The Log Cabin
- First Floor Bedroom - 1 Queen size bed
- Upstairs Open Loft - 1 Queen size bed
- Sofa in Living Room - 1 Full size pull-out
Our secldued Log Cabin is complete with rustic and wilderness decor. It sits on top of the hill overlooking the outdoor entertaining area with a wooden trellace and beautifully landscaped campfire area. (wood purhcased sepratley) The Log Cabin itself includes a cozy living area, dining room with table that seats up to six off the kitchen with a unique corkscrew backsplash. Cable TV and wireless interenet are provided. The many windows and open layout let you enjoy the natural lighting and beauty of the surrounding rolling hills and forest from every room. There is a patio off the living room that holds an outdoor dining set and grill. Recently updated with a brand new heating and air conditioning unit.
Included for each guest: Trail Pass for 1,000 acres of trails, 6 outdoor paddocks (24x24), use of outdoor arena, sand volleyball court, picnic pavilion.
The Log Cabin holds 6 outdoor paddocks (24x24), included with the house rental.
Indoor horse stalls available for $35 per night, limit one horse per stall. [INDOOR STALLS LOCATED OFF-SITE]
|Nightly Prices||November 1 - April 30||May 1 - October 31||Holidays|
- FULLY Refundable Damage Deposit = $250 [automatically applied at checkout see policies section for more information]
- Cleaning Fee = $100 [fee automatically applied at checkout]
- Bundle of Firewood = $10
2 NIGHT MINIMUM - 3 NIGHT HOLIDAY MINIMUM
- Full payment due at time of booking. 5.5% sales tax applies
- Fully Refundable Damage Deposit of $250 returned less any damages within 14 days of departure. Deposit will be with held if guest capacity exceeds 6 guests.
- Rates and/or minimum stay requirements may vary for special event weekends.
- *NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES ON OUR TRAILS, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM OUR RANCH*
ALL RESERVATIONS MADE AT BIG VALLEY RANCH ARE NON-REFUNABLE. You may change your reservation to another date with a 60 Day Notice.
Reservation must be within 30 Days of your original reservation date. Reservations cannot be moved for Camp & Ride Weekends.
Additional policies, procedures and requirements are outlined in the rental agreement
Questions before you make your reservation? Check our our frequently asked questions here!
Checks should be payable to Big Valley Ranch and mailed to 505 University Ave. Madison, WI 53703. Payments also accepted via paypal. (We do not accept payment over the phone)
If house is listed on Calendar it is NOT available.